Each participant will receive a registration number by email after submitting the Online Registration Form. The preferred method of payment is by online card payment. As for payments completed by bank transfer, please proceed with the payment transfer only after receiving your registration number. Payment by bank transfer must include the registration number and participant’s name in the payment details.
For any questions you may have relating to registration, please don’t hesitate to contact the PTCOG 60 Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type of Registration Fee:||Early Fee Registration
Until 27 April 2022
From 28 April 2022 until 1 June 2022
|Late Registration from 2 June 2022|
|PTCOG / PTCOG-NA ALLIED HEALTH WORKSHOP ONLY||50,00 USD||50,00 USD||50,00 USD|
|EDUCATIONAL SESSION||425,00 USD||475,00 USD||500,00 USD|
|EDUCATIONAL SESSION – RT & Dosimetrists||320,00 USD||320,00 USD||370,00 USD|
|EDUCATIONAL SESSION – Students||280,00 USD||320,00 USD||370,00 USD|
|SCIENTIFIC MEETING||750,00 USD||800,00 USD||825,00 USD|
|SCIENTIFIC MEETING – RT & Dosimetrists||565,00 USD||565,00 USD||615,00 USD|
|SCIENTIFIC MEETING – Students||490,00 USD||565,00 USD||615,00 USD|
|ALL SESSIONS||1 040,00 USD||1 090,00 USD||1 115,00 USD|
|ALL SESSIONS – RT & Dosimetrists||785,00 USD||785,00 USD||835,00 USD|
|ALL SESSIONS – Students||680,00 USD||785,00 USD||835,00 USD|
* The discounted registration fees applicable to Radiation Therapists, Dosimetrists and Students are only available to those providing valid credentials requested via the registration form. The standard registration fee will apply to anyone unable to prove one of these three positions when requested.
All registration deadlines are based on the end of the global day for the date noted. Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline applicable for the selected registration type. If your payment is not received in due time, the latter fee will be automatically applied.
Unpaid or partially paid registrations will not be considered as valid until paid in full.
Registration Fees Include:
All Registration Categories Include:
- Catering as per the final program
- Conference materials provided via registration (conference bag, mobile application, printed materials)
- Access to recorded session materials for on demand use post event
PTCOG / PTCOG-NA Allied Health Workshop Category:
- All content as per workshop program
- Catering as per the final workshop program
- Complimentary access when attending either the Educational Sessions, Scientific Meeting or All Sessions
Educational Sessions Categories:
- All Educational Sessions and content as included in the final program
- Complimentary access to the Educational Sessions Welcome Reception
Scientific Meeting Categories:
- All Scientific Meeting Sessions as included in the final program
- All keynote and invited speaker sessions
- Complimentary access to the Exhibition Opening / Scientific Meeting Welcome Reception
All Sessions Categories:
- All the above
All participants are kindly asked to re-confirm or pre-register for the following events, to be able to attend.
Educational Sessions Welcome Reception
Date: Monday, 27 June 2022
Time: From 5.30 pm onwards
Place: To be confirmed
Tickets: Included in the registration fee
Exhibition Opening – Scientific Meeting Opening Reception
Date: Tuesday, 28 June 2022
Time: From 5pm following the Educational Sessions
Place: PTCOG 60 Exhibition, Miami Beach Conference Centre
Tickets: Included in the registration fee
Date: Thursday, 30 June 2022
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Place: Nikki Beach , 1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
Tickets: 120 USD
MCI Facility Tour
Date: Saturday, 2 July 2022
Time: After lunch, exact schedule to be confirmed
Place: Miami Cancer Institute
Tickets: Included in the registration fee
Social events are subject to pre-registration and space may be limited. Spaces are provided on first come first served basis when limits apply.
Group registrations can be processed online under one email address identification; you will be able to add each participant under the same invoice at the end of the registration. When registering more than ten participants under one company identity/invoice, please Contact the Secretariat to determine the preferred invoicing setting.
Each participant will receive a registration overview and email notification confirming receipt of payment. To view the status of your payment, click here.
Registration for Sponsors and Exhibitors
Please contact the PTCOG 60 Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager directly:
Contact Person: Mr. Ashley McGlynn
E-mail address: email@example.com
All fees are to be paid in United States Dollars (USD), free of all bank charges. However, please confirm with your bank as to any possible charges from their side.
Registration fees are collected and forwarded to PTCOG-NA by the Secretariat, CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
The preferred method of payment is payment by card online via our secure payment gateway:
WORLDLINE – Payment Solution Saferpay
Online payments service provider –WORLDLINE.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
In the unlikely event of a rejected on-line credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to return to his/her registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the payment issue persist, the participant is advised to contact the card issuer/bank first to check for any potential block on the online transaction. If so, once this is removed it will be possible to pay via the online payment gateway.
Accepted Currency is United States Dollars (USD) only
By Bank Transfer
To ensure your registration is valid, please make sure that any payment made by transfer is free of all bank fees and transfer charges. Please also ensure that the registered participant’s name and Registration Number are clearly stated in the bank transfer. Payments received without such details (Name, Registration Number) cannot be easily identified and may not be valid.
Payment by bank transfer is available until 13 June 2022. After this date, all payments can only be done by credit/debit card.
|Beneficiary address||5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic|
|Bank||KB a.s., Na Příkopě 33, CZ-11000 Prague 1, Czech Republic|
|Account number||115-5435970287/0100 (USD)|
|PAYMENT REFERENCE||Name, Surname and Registration number|
- The final invoice will be provided to participants only upon request, the Secretariat will not send this document automatically. Please to ask for your receipt.
- The final invoice will be issued based on the details provided during the registration process (step Contact/Invoice details)
- Any change of such details (name, address, VAT number etc.) is possible only within 3 days from the date of registering and is subject to a 20 USD fee
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Cancellation of Registration
- Until 28 April 2022 – 50 USD administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
- From 29 April 2022 to 27 May 2022 – 50% of the paid registration fee will apply
- From 28 May 2022 onwards no refund can be processed
Cancellation of Other Bookable Items (Payable Social Events)
- Until 27 May 2022 – 20 USD administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
- From 28 May 2022 – no refund can be processed
General Cancellation Conditions
- All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the PTCOG 60 Secretariat
- Requests for refunds made after 2 July 2022 will not be considered
- For any change of name, a fee of 20 USD will be charged
The registration fee does not include participant’s insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
Cancellation or Modification of the Meeting Due to Force Majeure
In the event of a force majeure situation, CZECH-IN s.r.o. reserves the right to alter or cancel the meeting without prior notice, including any change of the time and/or venue of the meeting. Any occurrence of force majeure event shall be communicated as soon as reasonably possible from the decision time. Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of CZECH-IN s.r.o. which prevents or impedes the realization of the meeting. This includes but is not limited to, government action, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, plague, or other epidemic such as SARS, Covid-19, bird flu, earthquake, flood, hurricane, cyclone, fire or other natural physical disaster, explosion, accident or breakdown, strike, lack of the usual means of transportation or terrorism. CZECH-IN s.r.o. shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, or consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, losses, expenditures or any other inconveniences or costs caused by such modification or cancellation of the meeting. Unless provided otherwise by the applicable mandatory laws, the registration fees will be reimbursed in accordance with the PTCOG 60 cancellation policy.
Data Privacy and Security
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force as of 25 May 2018 and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, protect your privacy and security via our Online Portal that is fully GDPR compliant.